N.C. Small Business Center (SBC)
- Business Plan Development
- Sources of Capital and Loan Preparation
- Management and Human Resources Guidance
- Marketing Assistance
- Biotechnology-related Business Questions
- International Trade
- Government Procurement
Small Business Technology Development Center (SBTDC)
Growth of your business is good! Managing the growth of your company can be a challenge. To assist you through the process, the Small Business Technology Development Center (SBTDC) offers a wide range of products and services designed to maximize the success of your existing company.
- The free downloadable SBTDC Business Start-Up & Resource Guide has beneficial tools for companies of all sizes that are looking at expansion. It can offer guidance in assessing and updating a business plan that will usher you to the next stage of success. Check out our list of state and federal resources, including local and state licenses/permits.
- The SBTDC Capital Opportunities for Small Business Guide is the most comprehensive financing resource describing all the funding options available to North Carolina companies and startups.
N.C. State Industry Expansion Solutions (IES)
Industry Expansion Solutions (IES) is the engineering-based, solutions-driven, client-focused extension unit of North Carolina State's College of Engineering. Our broad portfolio of solutions and deep industry expertise help organizations grow, innovate and prosper. Our extensive partnerships with business, industry, education and government generate a unique culture of collaboration that provides access to cutting-edge expertise, research and technology.