Are you an Entrepreneur in Wilkes County? Learn why Wilkes is the best place to start and grow your business. View the videos below from other Local Entrepreneurs.
Supportedly: Startup NWNC
Tips, Tricks, & Training For Small Business Owners
Side hustle? Startup? Small Business? Big idea? No matter where you are in your entrepreneurial journey, Startup NWNC has training and content to help you succeed. Easily find support and make local connections to help you confidently take the next step. Did you know your local Small Business Center provides personalized support, training, and assistance—all for free? Connect with the Wilkes Community College Small Business Center and learn more about the Director below.
N.C. Small Business Center (SBC)
- Business Plan Development
- Sources of Capital and Loan Preparation
- Management and Human Resources Guidance
- Marketing Assistance
- Biotechnology-related Business Questions
- International Trade
- Government Procurement
Small Business Technology Development Center (SBTDC)
Growth of your business is good! Managing the growth of your company can be a challenge. To assist you through the process, the Small Business Technology Development Center (SBTDC) offers a wide range of products and services designed to maximize the success of your existing company.
- The free downloadable SBTDC Business Start-Up & Resource Guide has beneficial tools for companies of all sizes that are looking at expansion. It can offer guidance in assessing and updating a business plan that will usher you to the next stage of success. Check out our list of state and federal resources, including local and state licenses/permits.
- The SBTDC Capital Opportunities for Small Business Guide is the most comprehensive financing resource describing all the funding options available to North Carolina companies and startups.
N.C. State Industry Expansion Solutions (IES)
Industry Expansion Solutions (IES) is the engineering-based, solutions-driven, client-focused extension unit of North Carolina State's College of Engineering. Our broad portfolio of solutions and deep industry expertise help organizations grow, innovate and prosper. Our extensive partnerships with business, industry, education and government generate a unique culture of collaboration that provides access to cutting-edge expertise, research and technology.